Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Personal Shopper

Baby Boy has swim class today.

While I was packing his stuff, he looked with distain at his (rather nifty) shark bathing suit and began to describe the suit he would much rather wear.

"It would be like a Batman suit, but shorter so I wouldn't get too hot but there would be real wings that would float and I would have a helmet with ears so I could hear underwater and even teeth so I could scare away bad fish but not so I would scare away the babies also at the beach and boots but not like my smelly winter boots but ones that would make me swim really fast and a belt that could hold my toys and then we can eat ice cream. Do you think we can get that? And then get the ice cream?"

"That sounds pretty involved for a swimsuit. Where do you think they sell that," I asked.

Long pause for thought.

"Um, in my 'magination. Or Target."


No comments:

Post a Comment