Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is THIS What It's Come To?


I know I am in the minority here, but I HEART me some Valentine's Day. It helps that DH, historically, has been very good at it: jewelry, candy, flowers, lingerie...someone trained him well.

This year, I said to skip the jewelry and candy. But I was very excited to see a shiny pink tell-tale box from Vicky's.

DH is one of those men that loves lingerie. So imagine my surprise when I opened it up and saw a long-sleeved, knee-length (the most unflattering of lengths) red NIGHT SHIRT in a size LARGE with LOVE in gold letters across it. (See that model is like 90-pounds and SHE can't even make that look sexy!)

As I kept the vomit from rising and shook the house frau-esque garment hoping at least some M and M's would fall out, I realized he was serious.

Married eight years and THIS is what it's come to??

Steak and BJ, what?? He is SO getting a tie and socks for his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment