Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Diva Gardening: The Critter Chapter UPDATE


By nightfall, I was unable to coordinate chicken fencing to go around the garden to keep out those who think it is a Chinese Buffet. I had to do some imaginative thinking to save the few items that survived the day's attacks.

The blasting iPod kept the thief away for the afternoon. But the battery died. I decided to stick with the "noise theme," however.

Then it hit me. Down into the basement I went to unearth the THREE Tickle Me Elmo's Baby Boy has received as gifts that I quickly forbid to see the light of day.

Until now.

You get within breathing distance of those fuzzy basterds and they are more than happy to share their horrible ways with you. There they lay, snuggled between the lettuces and basil, awaiting their pray like Navy SEALS.

Sweet dreams, groundhog/bunny/mole. I do hope your midnight snacks are surprisingly loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment