Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Pull-Up Junkie


I started noticing the lack of potty trips a few days ago.

Every hour, after leaving strategically placed juices around, I would ask Baby Boy if he had to pee.

I always got a NO.

I also noticed his room smelled like pee. Under his bed were several used Pull Ups. (He has been potty trained for months.)

When shown the evidence, BB blanched.

"I think those Daddy's."

"I think they probably aren't," I said. "Can you tell me why a Big Boy like you are using your little guy Pull Ups again?"

He shrugged. "I don't like missing fun stuff to go pee."

I would lecture him but I know exactly how he feels.

1 comment:

  1. I've been having a hard time potty training " / I'm starting to think maybe he's not ready...

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    xoxo aley

    ReplyDelete