Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rumor Has It...


Last night was the open house for Darling Husband's new practice.

I love throwing parties so immediately took charge of the festivities. I also decorated the whole new office, so when people asked me who I was, I either said, "I am the decorator." or "I am the event planner."

I figured I might as well try to drum up some work from this and make more money than I did working for DH. (i.e. zero.)

At the end of the evening, DH gave me a big kiss and thanked me for all of my work. (He did not slip me an envelop of cash along with that.)

Later, in the bathroom, I overheard two women talking.

"I think Doctor P is having an affair."

"What makes you say that?"

"I saw him kissing the decorator behind a tree in the waiting room."

"What a slut she must be."

And THAT my friends, is how you properly start a rumor.


No comments:

Post a Comment