Monday, January 4, 2010

Sexy Beatles


I have loved the Beatles since I was a pre-teen. My father had given me all their CD's for Christmas when I was 16--back then all of them (in those huge rectangular cardboard packages) came to over $250, which was more than my father had ever spent on anything at one time.

I held on to all of the CD's until last year when I let someone borrow them to download on their iPod and of course never got them back. Sweetly, Darling Husband replaced them all this year and we have been playing the newly remastered anthology non-stop.

So, this afternoon I was sitting with Baby Boy and we were looking at a book of animals.
"What does the giraffe/penguin/rhino say?"
(if anyone knows what these sounds really are, let me know. For the time being I get away with a vague "GAK.")
We get to walrus, another questionable animal.

Imagine my pride when I ask, "What does the walrus say?" and Baby Boy says, "Coo Coo Ca Choo!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG, LOVE it. You are teaching him early... We have the Beatles Rock Band game... it's AMAZING and totally TRIPPY. Maybe we can play it when you move into town???

    ReplyDelete