Friday, March 5, 2010

Sexy Double Gifting

I always feel guilty when someone brings a gift to Baby Boy that he already has.

"Oh, I hope he doesn't have this already," they say.

"No! He does not!" I say as I slide the offending duplicate under the chair with my foot.

We have an elderly relative staying with us and when she brought out a gift she had kindly brought for Baby Boy I knew it was one he already had.

"Oh, I hope he doesn't have this one," she shakily smiled.

"No, but I know he will love it," I lie.

As fast as lightening, that little bugger ran into the other room and toddled back in with the toy he already had and placed it next to the twin, proud as pie that he had reunited the match.

I hope she forgets by dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, two points for matching skills. At least you know he'll do well in kindergarten. :)

    ReplyDelete