Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sexy Gorp


I love trail mix. Actually, I love picking the M & M's out of the trail mix and calling it a day.

I made the mistake of eating some trail mix in front of Baby Boy the other day. He, of course, as he is in a Monkey-See Monkey phase, wanted some.

I picked out microscopic pieces of peanuts and some soft raisins to dump into his jungle bowl (the only thing he will eat out of these days). He gobbled it up and asked for "Mo! Mo!"

On this second helping, a damn M & M made its way into his bowl. When he quickly asked for "Mo!" I saw his bowl was still full, minus the chocolate. Now, like mother like son, he is quite adept at picking out the
M & M's from amidst the raisins and nuts and calling it a day.

I don't know why I just stop kidding myself and start buying bags of plain M & M's. I guess it feels healthier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment