Monday, January 17, 2011

The Potty Loophole


I have to pee a lot.

We were at lunch today and there was a huge line for the one bathroom. My bladder quickly concurred that this did not look promising.

As I wondered how I could sneak to the car and pee into my Venti Starbucks cup saved for such occasions, the woman at the front of the line took notice of me and Baby Boy.

She caught Baby Boy's eye (somehow missing his tell-tale diaper bulge). "Oh, little one. Do you have to pee?"

As he answers everything, "Yeah, sure!"

"Does anyone mind if this little boy jumps to the head of the line? I don't think his bladder can hold it!" she called out.

"Of course, I will have to go in there," I managed as my kidneys began to punch me in the back to hurry up, "you know to help him..."

Score one for the Potty Loophole! I will have to teach him the Pee Dance for future long lines...




No comments:

Post a Comment