Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sexy Vodka


At the end of a long and very fun day at a local wildlife/amusement park, I was trying not to pass out from the heat as I watched Baby Boy on his first solo ride on the Toddler Boats.
Now this park is made up of two groups: those who maybe could be Mother of the Year and those who are anything but. So there are many kids zooming around with little to no supervision.

One of these Great Unwatched snuck up behind me and started drinking from my son's water cup (I didn't bring enough sanitizer to make that kind of OK).

I turned to her and snapped, "You should NEVER drink out of a strange cup. That could be vodka for all you know."

Her mother ran over and pulled her arm. "And just what do you think you're doing??"

The five year old looked straight into her mother's bloodshot eyes and said, "Drinking vodka."

Ah, from the mouths of babes. The mother didn't even bat an eyelash. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment