Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sexy Sanctuary...BUSTED


I tried. Five-minutes, that's all I needed to re-boot.

I told DH, Baby Boy and the babysitter that I was going up to finish cleaning the bathroom (figuring no one would want to be a part of toilet scrubbing) and headed up with pink gloves and paper towels in hand.

Between you and me, I had cleaned the bathroom the day before, but no one ever notices.

I was huddled against the wall with the bathtub running (don't want to get all you environmentalist's panties in a bunch, but if you are a mom, you get the need) with the new US Weekly on my lap, a (warm) glass of white that I had smuggled up earlier that day and a truffle. AHHHHHHHHHH. This is it!!

Not even one paragraph into Stars! They're Just Like US! When the whole entourage busted in wondering what was taking me so long.

I still want to cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment