Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sexy Bathroom Break


I was at Whole Foods today and very much looking forward to lunch at their sushi bar. Having forgot something to read (and not wanting to sit there inviting small talk with my lack of something to do) I grabbed a Veg News magazine on my way by.

There was a wait for the bar, so I walked over to the bathroom. I didn't want to leave my magazine and risk someone else snagging it, so I took it with me.

As I walked in, a girl about four-years old sitting by the door says at the volume only four-year olds can.

"See, that lady takes mag-zines into the bathroom just like daddy does!"

As the door closed I saw everyone turn to stare at me. I stayed in there for a long time hoping they would all be gone by the time I got out. But I think they were all imagining that I was also doing what Daddy does in there.

I never got my sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment