Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scrappin' and Stampin' at the Post Office






DH wanted me to mail a "certified letter." For $19.00 I would have driven it there myself...at these rates I cannot comprehend why the UPS is having financial troubles.

(Ironic side note: my friend Jess just texted to make sure we got her son's birthday invite. Seems over 50% got lost in the mail.)

Baby Boy was beside himself that he got to accompany me on this trip, figuring like the bank, dry cleaner and hardware store, there would be lollipops involved. The Mail Gal started the hard sell as to wether we required stamps but I refuse to spend more than $20 on something that I can't eat or wear. Then she went evil on me and pulled out a sheet, winked at BB and said, "I know which ones you will like."

They were a whole Pixar themed set of Cars, UP and Toy Story (and two others I have not idea of).

Seriously? His screams of joy were such I made a mental note for a future stocking stuffer.

Before I got arrested for disturbing the peace, I got the darn stamps.

Want to know where $8.80 worth of stamps are? Stuck all over his pants and the fridge.

I am ready to put him in the mailbox.


1 comment:

  1. Ratatouille and Wall-E are the other 2. I would hate for you to lose any sleep over it. And as the mother of 3 boys I have often wondered if the mailman would take them, stamps or not...

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete