Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sexy Leash


After yesterday's post, my friend Matt suggested that I put Baby Boy on a leash so he can't dash off while I am peeing.

I used to mock those who would drag their kids through the Mall on leashes. That, however, was before I was a mom. Now it only comes down to what color I should buy and if I can get a matching one for the dog.

We are flying for a vacation next month and I can't say I haven't pictured tying BB up by the luggage so Darling Husband and I can enjoy a peaceful vodka tonic before the flight.

1 comment:

  1. Places where you _need_ a leash
    --boats
    --sidewalks on very busy streets
    --observation platforms overlooking breathtaking views
    --anywhere else you could lose your kid and your sanity simultaneously.

    Happy traveling!

    ReplyDelete