Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sexy Salsa Vom

Ok there is nothing sexy about vomit. At all. I hate it. But we had guests up skiing for the weekend and one of the boys spent the day eating--I kid you not--two bagels and butter, a pizza, bacon, an entire bag of Blue Chips and jar of salsa, a 1-lb bag of Easter colored peanut butter M and M's, 2 hot dogs, 3 hamburgers, 1/2 of a loaf of garlic bread and lasagna. And that is just what I witnessed.

Any guesses how the night turned?

It brought me back to a night when I was 10 and my friend's mom brought us to the movies. I cannot recall the movie, but I spent the night curled up in the fetal position in their clawfoot bathtub shaking with sugar withdrawals.

I guess an occasional binge and following aftershock is a right of passage as a kid--carpet cleaning bills notwithstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment