Friday, April 23, 2010

Sexy Squishy Produce


Unfortunately for them, our local supermarket's policy is "If it isn't right, we'll double your money or product back."

As of late, all the produce I buy there has become rotten the day after I bring it home. But true to their word, they have been doubling my squishy cantaloupes, soft watermelons and so forth. But that makes my returns exponentially impossible.

This morning, I was at the customer service desk with a bag of horrible apples telling them perhaps they should reconsider their supplier when the manager politely pointed out why the fruits were becoming squishy.

Baby Boy was gleefully bowling with all the round fruits he could reach.

Guess there is no double-back policy on the destructive hands of a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment